Compositions by Mark Engebretson
- SaxMax for soprano or alto saxophone and interactive computer (tested on Max 7. Free demo version available from cycling74.com).
- Download of all performance materials, $20 download only.
- She Sings, She Screams for alto saxophone and digital media.
- Paper score, performance part, with digital media download, $25, or contact Effiny for watermarked .pdfs. Published by Apoll Edition (Vienna), distributed in the U.S. by Effiny Music.
- Super Glue for SATB saxophone quartet with optional playback tracks and/or keyboard, guitar, bass, drums.
- Printed score, parts and digital media download: $65. Download all materials: $55.
- Where Does Love Go? for viola, interactive electronics and digital media.
- Download only. Includes viola part, files for 2, 4 and 6 speaker diffusion, plus Logic files for viola efx: $20.
- A video to accompany Where Does Love Go? by Michael Frierson entitled “The Vigil” is available. Contact Effiny Music for more information.
Additional works available through Effiny or www.markengebretson.com:
Events (cello and playback), Luminous (tenor saxophone and smartphones), Oceans of Brightly Colored Glass (Glittering Like Diamonds in the Tropical Sun) for alto saxopone, percussion and smartphones, Desire (flute and playback), KSS (string quartet and playback track), RockStar (violin and MaxMSP, version for soprano saxophone and Max), Strange Things Begin to Happen, When a Meteor Crashes in the Arizona Desert (flute, playback and video)